every week / every two weeks / monthly
Receive freshly roasted whole bean coffee every week, every other week or monthly.
- Roasters Choice includes coffee from Latin America and Ethiopia.
- Please note that we can not hold orders for a later date. The order is processed as soon as the order has been placed.
- If ordering Roaster's Choice or Kenya in the (2) 10.5oz or (2) 16oz subscription, keep in mind that you'll receive two different coffees with your order.
- Your credit card will be billed automatically upon each shipment.
- You will be able to manage your subscription and cancel or place a hold at any time through the link emailed to you after purchase.
- Gift cards are not eligible for subscriptions.
- Subscriptions offered in the U.S only.
- Heart curates what coffee gets sent out with our Roasters Choice option. We are unable to accommodate special requests. Special release coffee is not available with subscriptions.
- To make changes to your subscription, log in to your account at least two days prior to your shipping day.
WE SHIP USPS AND FEDEX. BOTH ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS. YOUR PACKAGE MAY BE DELAYED DUE TO HIGH VOLUME AND STAFFING SHORTAGES. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THE DELIVERY WORKERS ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING. HEART IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYED PACKAGES.
We ship freshly roasted coffee Monday - Friday. Get your order in by 12pm PST on weekdays, and have your coffee shipped the next day (Monday-Thursday). Orders placed Thursday 12pm PST through Sunday 12pm PST ship Monday.
If a major U.S. holiday falls on a business day you can expect your coffee to go out the next available shipping day.
Delayed, Lost or Stolen Packages
We will do our best to help troubleshoot with you, but we cannot control what happens when your package leaves the roasting facility. Once the package has been picked up, it is out of our hands.
Holidays, severe weather, carrier staff shortage and high package volumes are causing delays in package transit time.
As a small business, we are unable to absorb the costs of packages being lost in transit. We cannot refund orders that are marked as delivered with a tracking number, even if a customer is stating they haven’t received the package.
A claim should be filed with USPS, with that information here
For FedEx claims, please email us at email@example.com
When checking out, *Please make sure your address is correct!*
If you realize the address is incorrect and it is less than 24 hours after your have placed the order, please let us know the correct address right away by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
After 24 hours, we cannot make changes to orders since it will have already shipped. We cannot reship an order placed that was sent to the wrong address.
The recipient is responsible for paying all brokerage, duties and taxes associated with international shipping.
Thank you for your patience and support!